Coach Mom and Me: Fitness, Food and Fun!
Are you ready for some fun, excitement and nutrition while playing sports with your little player?
We are excited to announce our newest program! CDG Sports has teamed up with Lauri Bruno of Kids Nutrition Kitchen to offer families the opportunity to take an active role in raising healthy, happy and active children. Together we’ve designed a unique program that combines the positives of sports & fitness with the discovery and benefits of simple, healthy food choices. Moms and kids will explore a variety of fruits & vegetables and use hands-on skills to transform them into quick and easy tasty creations they will love. Join us each week for an hour of healthy, active fun. Class consists of approximately 40-45 minutes of active recreation with Coach Dave, then 15-20 minutes of healthy food creation with Kids Nutrition Kitchen. All food ingredients used are nut and gluten-free.
This program will run for 4 sessions.
- Ages: 2 – 5 years
- Parent or guardian must be present and participate in class.
- Wednesdays: 10:00-11:00AM (Last fifteen minutes will be about nutrition & kids will create & eat their snack)
- Wednesdays, February 21-March14 (4 sessions)
- Cost: $85
- Where: Sports and Courts, 304 Warrendale Road, Wexford, PA 15090
- CLICK on the program below to begin registration.